We are for responsible business!
- We support responsible business. We do not lend or offer our other services that could promote unethical activity, human or labor rights violation, corruption or serious environmental damage
- Environmental protection risks are always analysed equivalently comparing to other risk factors, consequently it can have decisive importance on credit granting
- We evaluate our business clients’ social responsibility and risks regarding environmental protection and social factors. We exercise this evaluation on our new, as well as current clients
Luminor ethical investment guidelines ensure that the bank does not contribute to human or labor rights violation corruption, serious environmental damage or other unethical actions.
We refuse to invest in companies (or secondary companies controlled by these companies) that:
- produce weapons, as the use of them is a humanitarian principles violation itself
- represent tobacco or pornography industries
We may refuse to invest in companies that contribute or might be responsible for:
- serious and systematic human rights violations such as murder, torture, deprivation of liberty, forced labor or child exploitation
- serious human rights violations during war or conflict
- serious basic labor rights violations
- serious environmental damages
- other extremely serious basic ethical norms violations
We will not invest in government obligations in those countries where the UN Security Council sanctions are applied on.
These guidelines are also applied on the investment funds offered to client.