Luminor is an organization that values responsibility and integrity and adheres to the highest ethical standards in its business operations. If you suspect that the behavior of a Luminor employee or business partner has not been ethical or in accordance with the law, please let us know so that Luminor can establish the facts relevant to the matter. Luminor ensures that your concern report is treated seriously and confidentially.
Raise Your Concern
This webform is for registration of potential law violations only. If you wish to submit a complaint or feedback, please click here
- The information you provide to Luminor is confidential. Reported person identity will not be disclosed without the person’s written permission. Luminor will notify the person no later than 5 working days after receipt of the information about the progress if the notifier leaves contact details with the notification.
- Concern related with a Luminor Bank AS Senior Management should be reported directly to Supervisory Council Audit committee chairman, who after receivryc ing report evaluates the concern and forwards information for further actions to Head of Internal Audit or Chief Compliance Officer.
In general any action that should be reported
- constitutes a violation of laws and regulations (including Luminor's policies, instructions or guidelines issued to comply with laws and regulations); or
- could cause harm to Luminor's business or reputation; or
- could cause harm to the health or security of employees, customers or third persons;
- could harm to public interests.
RYC reporting channels
- Report form
- Email to Compliance Division Business Integrity Unit at email@example.com
- Concerns related to Luminor Bank AS Senior Management should be addressed to Supervisory Council Audit committee chairman Bjørn Erik Naess at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your concern to Compliance Division Business Integrity Unit, Konstitucijos 21A, Vilnius, Lithuania
RYC channel is not an emergency service
Do not use this channel to report events presenting an immediate threat to life or property. Reports submitted through this channel may not receive an immediate response. If you require emergency assistance, please contact your local authorities.
Submit your complaints related to customer relationship here.