|Account maintenance monthly fee||€3.50|| |
|Additional maintaining the account monthly fee for:|| |
| - Non-resident of Lithuania, registered in the EEA (except Luminor Group customer, non-Lithuanian resident)||€60|| |
| - Non-resident of Lithuania, registered outside the EEA||€60|| |
| - Lithuanian resident with at least one direct shareholder (6) non-EEA resident ||€60|| |
|Trust account(s) monthly fee for electronic money institutions, payment institutions and banks (1)||€500|| |
|Account balance fee (2):|| |
|for financial institutions (3) if the total balance exceeds: EUR 0; SEK 0; DKK 0; CHF 0; JPY 0; CZK 0.||(Central Bank annual interest rate (4) minus 0.3% point) /360|| |
|for other legal entities if the Bank notifies the customer individually 15 calendar days in advance and the total balance exceeds: EUR 500 000; SEK 5 000 000; DKK 3 750 000; CHF 500 000; JPY 65 000 000; CZK 12 500 000.||(Central Bank annual interest rate (4) minus 0.1% point)/360|| |
|at the Customer Service Center||via Internet bank |
|Escrow accounts||According to the agreement, at least 0.15% from the amount, at least €1000||- |
|Change of Escrow account agreement||According to the agreement, at least €100||- |
|Changing, appointing or removing a representative of company (5)||€15 ||Free |
|Registration of entity’s legal status and assigning a bankruptcy administrator to manage the account||€15 ||€15 |
|Interest for overdrawing the account||18%|| - |
(1) The fee is applied in addition to Account maintenance monthly fee.
(2) The fee is calculated at the end of each day and is applicable if, at the time of calculation, the total balance of all accounts of one customer in the same currency exceeds the total balance in the respective currency indicated above. The fee is calculated by multiplying the total balance by the absolute value (i.e., module) of the respective fee indicated above. The fee does not apply if the Central Bank annual interest rate becomes positive or zero (for financial institutions – if the Central Bank annual interest rate is equal to or exceeds 0.3%). The fee is debited from the account latest by the 10th day of the following calendar month.
(3) Financial institutions are entities (including branches, representatives offices etc.) which provide financial services, including but not limited to: credit institutions, credit unions, credit providers and intermediaries, payment institutions, electronic money institutions, other payment service providers, insurance, re-insurance companies and insurance intermediaries, financial brokerage companies, investment management and brokerage companies, collective investment undertakings and asset management companies (including pension funds), companies carrying out the buying and selling of the foreign currency cash, providers of financial leasing or consumer credit services, crowdfunding companies, loan (e.g. peer-to-peer lending) marketplaces.
(4) The Central Bank annual interest rate is the annual interest rate set by the central bank for the respective currency:
• for EUR currency - ECB deposit facility rate;
• for SEK currency - Sveriges Riksbank repo rate;
• for DKK currency - Danmarks Nationalbank Certificates of deposit rate;
• for CHF currency - Swiss National Bank negative interest rate;
• for JPY currency - Bank of Japan complementary deposit facility rate;
• for CZK currency - Czech National Bank deposit facility rate.
(5) The fee is charged At the Customer Service Center in case of changing / appointing / cancelling the persons authorized to manage the bank account(-s). This fee is not charged in case of changing a legal entity’s executive officer or appointing a bankruptcy administrator.
(6) Direct shareholder is considered to be a person (legal entity or natural person) directly holding >25% shares of the legal entity.