|Basic payment account service (1)||Luminor Debit||Luminor Black|
|Monthly fee for senior customers (65 years of age or older)||€1.45||€1.40||€5.50|
|Monthly fee for young customers (up to 21 years old)||€1.45||Free||€5.50|
|Debit Card (2)||1 Visa Debit||1 Visa Debit||1 Visa Debit|
|Credit Card (2)||Not included||Not included||1 Luminor Black|
|Maintaining the accounts (3)||Free||Free||Free|
|Internet bank login tool (4)||Free||Free||Free|
|Euro payments in internet/ mobile bank (5)||10 payments||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Payments in other currency within bank in internet bank||Not included||Free||Free|
|Crediting of incoming payments in Euros from Single Euro Payments Area member states||Free||Free||Free|
|Cash depositing operations at Luminor ATMs in Lithuania and Medus ATMs in Lithuania:|
|- Debit Card||Free||Free up to €2000 per calendar month, 0.2% of the sum exceeding €2000||Free up to €2000 per calendar month, 0.2% of the sum exceeding €2000|
|- Luminor Black Card||Not included||Not included||Free up to €600 per calendar month, 2% of the sum exceeding €600 (min €3.50)|
|Cash withdrawal at Luminor ATM‘s in Baltics and Medus ATMs in Lithuania without charge:|
|- Debit Card||Up to €600 per month||Up to €600 per month||Up to €600 per month|
|- Luminor Black Card||Not included||Not included||Up to €600 per month|
|Fee charged in the case of exceeding the feefree withdrawal limit:|
|- Debit card||0.2% of the amount (min. €0.40)||0.2% of the amount (min. €0.40)||0.2% of the amount (min. €0.40)|
|- Luminor Black Card||Not included||Not included||2% of the amount (min. €3.50)|
|Cash withdrawal from other ATMs in Baltics and abroad:|
|- Debit card||2% of the sum (min. €3)||2% of the sum (min. €3)||2% of the sum (min. €3)|
|- Luminor Black Card||Not included||Not included||Free up to €400 per month, 2% of the sum exceeding €400 (min. €3.50)|
(1) It can be opened for EU residents only if the consumer does not have an account covering payment services and payment transactions constituting the basic payment account service in an institution operating in the Republic of Lithuania. 50% discount on the fee for banking package with basic payment account offered to deprived persons who receive social benefits.
(2) Card issuing fee and monthly fee for provision of a card are included in package.
(3) Except non resident outside the EEA for whom additionally is applicable maintaining the account monthly fee.
(4) Internet bank login tool: Smart-ID. Code generator may be issued free of charge for Basic payment account service users, if customer does not have a smart device and is not able to use Smart-ID.
(5) Euro Payments within bank, to Lithuania and to other Single Euro Payments Area member states, including payments for services, shopping at e-stores and payment of all-type e-invoices.
The package monthly fee is applied for a calendar month irrespective of the booking date and is deducted by the 6th day of the next month.
More information about Banking packages can be found here.