|Basic payment account service||Daily package||Black package (1)|
|Monthly fee||€1.52||€2||€5.50 (2)|
|Monthly fee for senior customers (65 years of age or older)||€1.52||€1.06||€5.50 (2)|
|Monthly fee for young customers (up to 21 years old)||€1.52||Free||€5.50 (2)|
|Debit Card (3)||Visa Debit||Visa Debit||Visa Debit|
|Credit Card (3)||Not included||Not included||Luminor Black|
|Bank account maintenance||Free||Free||Free|
|Internet bank login tool (4)||Free||Free||Free|
|Online payments in Euros to accounts within Luminor Lithuania and Single Euro Payments Area member states (5)||10 payments||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Unlimited online payments in other currency within bank||Not available||Free||Free|
|Unlimited crediting of funds in Euros from Single Euro Payments Area member states||Free||Free||Free|
|Cash-in operations at Luminor ATMs in Lithuania:|
|- Debit Card||Free||Free up to €2000 per calendar month, 0.2% of the sum exceeding €2000||Free up to €2000 per calendar month, 0.2% of the sum exceeding €2000|
|- Luminor Black Card||Not included||Not included||Free up to €600 per calendar month, 2% of the sum exceeding €600 (min €3.50)|
|Cash withdrawal at Luminor ATM‘s in Baltics without charge: (6)|
|- Debit Card||Up to €600 per month (7)||Up to €600 per month||Up to €600 per month|
|- Luminor Black Card||Not included||Not included||Up to €600 per month|
|Fee charged in the case of exceeding the feefree withdrawal limit:|
|- Debit card||0.2% of the amount (min. €0.40)||0.2% of the amount (min. €0.40)||0.2% of the amount (min. €0.40)|
|- Luminor Black Card||Not included||Not included||2% of the amount (min. €3.50)|
|Cash withdrawal from other ATMs in Baltics and abroad:|
|- Debit card||2% of the sum (min. €3)||2% of the sum (min. €3)||2% of the sum (min. €3)|
|- Luminor Black Card||Not included||Not included||Free up to €400 per month, 2% of the sum exceeding €400 (min. €3.50)|
(1) Black package consists of Luminor Black card and Daily package features.
(2) The monthly fee consists of Luminor Black card and Daily package standard monthly fees.
(3) Basic payment account service - 1 Visa Debit card is included.
Daily package - 1 Visa Debit card is included in the package
Black package - 1 Visa Debit card card and 1 Luminor Black card are included in the package
(4) Internet bank login tool: Smart-ID. Code generator may be issued free of charge for Basic payment account service users, if customer does not have a smart device and is not able to use Smart-ID.
(5) Including payments for services, shopping at e-stores and payment of all-type e-invoices.
(6) The total withdrawal amount is applied to all cards linked to the banking package to cash withdrawal from Luminor ATMs in Baltic countries.
(7) For Basic payment account service users the feefree withdrawal limit is only applicable at Luminor ATMs.
50% discount on the fee for banking package with basic payment account offered to deprived persons who receive social benefits.
The service fee and the fee charged in case of exceeding the fee-free withdrawal limit are deducted by the 6th day of the next month.
Payments and credit transfers should comply with SEPA requirements, i.e. Luminor Bank AS Lithuanian Branch SWIFT (BIC) code (AGBLLT2X) and the beneficiary’s account number in IBAN format have to be specified correctly.
Payment cards with no issue fee if ordered to be sent by mail. Cards collected at the bank’s unit are charged. The fee is also applied if the customer had specified to the bank that the card would be collected at the bank’s unit but afterwards requested to send it by mail. The fee is applied for a calendar month irrespective of the booking date, therefore we recommend ordering a package at the beginning of the month.