|Agreement fee (1)||0.5% of loan amount or additionally disbursable amount, min. €100 |
|Agreement amendment fee (2) (3) (4)||€200 |
|Changes in credit agreement in case the customer faces payment difficulties||€100 |
|Change of loan monthly repayment date or loan repayment account|| |
|– once in a calendar year||Free |
|– as of the second change in one calendar year||€20 |
|Early full or partial loan repayment if interest rate is floating||Free |
|Early full or partial loan repayment if interest rate is fixed for longer than 12-month term||The fee is calculated according to the formula (5), unless otherwise specified in the agreement |
|Other fees|| |
|Note for re-pledge assets to another credit institution||€150 |
|Preparation of standard documents (e.g. bank's approvals to state institutions and consents related to the property)||€35 |
|Penalty for failure to submit the insurance policy of the collateral||€100 |
(1) Different conditions can be applied if purchase agreement is signed with Luminor partners.
(2) For example, changes in payment schedule (excluding change of loan monthly repayment date), waiver of the part of mortgage, loan issuance conditions, loan currency etc.
In case the interest rate under the agreement is fixed for longer than 12-month term and its validity is terminated as a result of changing the terms and conditions of the agreement, then an additional fee is applied which is equal to the early repayment fee applied to loans with interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term (see “Early repayment fee”). In such cases, the calculation of the fee is based on the loan amount with the changed terms and conditions but not on the pre-paid loan amount. The validity of the interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term is considered to be terminated in the following cases:
- the interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term is changed into the interest rate changed on a 3, 6 or 12 month basis;
- the interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term is changed into a lower interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term;
- the loan currency is changed;
- the effective period of the interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term is shortened;
- the loan amount provided by the agreement is reduced (or the entire loan amount is not drawn-down).
(3) If the early repayment of the loan takes place at the same time as the reduction of the repayment term, as a result of which the monthly payment is not increased, no commission fee shall be applied.
(4) In case of complex amendment up to 0.2% of loan balance.
(5) The fee is calculated as compensation for potential costs of the Bank directly linked to the early repayment. The fee is calculated according to the formula: I = (ratio K * P),
where I – early repayment fee;
P – loan amount being repaid early;
Ratio K – value calculated by the Bank which depends on the financial market interest rates change, the rest of the period to a fixed rate expiry of the loan agreement and the final repayment date.
More information about Housing loan can be found here and about Idea loan here.