|Agreement fee||0.5% of loan amount or additionally disbursable amount, min. €200 |
|Agreement amendment fee (1)||€200 |
|Change of loan monthly repayment date or loan repayment account||€50 |
|Commitment fee if loan disbursment exceeds 2 calendar months period from loan agreement sign-off date||0.6% of unused part of the loan per year |
|Early loan repayment if interest rate is floating||Free |
|Early loan repayment if interest rate is fixed for longer than 12-month term||The fee is calculated according to the formula (2) if the fee is not set in loan agreement |
|Note for re-pledge assets to another credit institution||€150 |
|Bank's approvals to state institutions and consents related to the property encumbered in favor of the Bank||€35 |
|Issue of copies of agreements or other documents||€6 per agreement |
|Fee for "Rent to Buy" guarantee note||€100 |
|Additional fee for the note on Customer's request, issued during not more than 3 working days||€15 |
(1) For example, changes in payment schedule (excluding change of loan monthly repayment date), waiver of the part of mortgage, loan issuance conditions, loan currency etc. Agreement amendment fee for Private Banking customers is 0.5% of the current loan balance, min. EUR 200.
In case the interest rate under the agreement is fixed for longer than 12-month term and its validity is terminated as a result of changing the terms and conditions of the agreement, then an additional fee is applied which is equal to the early repayment fee applied to loans with interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term (see “Early repayment fee”). In such cases, the calculation of the fee is based on the loan amount with the changed terms and conditions but not on the pre-paid loan amount. The validity of the interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term is considered to be terminated in the following cases:
- the interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term is changed into the interest rate changed on a 3, 6 or 12 month basis;
- the interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term is changed into a lower interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term;
- the loan currency is changed;
- the effective period of the interest rate fixed for longer than 12-month term is shortened;
- the loan amount provided by the agreement is reduced (or the entire loan amount is not drawn-down).
(2) The fee is calculated by the Bank losses due to early repayment. The fee is calculated according to the formula: I = (ratio K * P),
where I – early repayment fee;
P – loan amount being repaid early;
Ratio K – value calculated by the Bank which depends on the financial market interest rates change, the rest of the period to a fixed rate expiry of the loan agreement and the final repayment date. Ratio K can be calculated using dedicated calculator on Bank's website.