Updated on 2022‑04‑29, updated second time on 2022‑06‑27
1. The Draw (as defined below) is organized by Luminor Bank AS, acting in the Republic of Lithuania through Luminor Bank AS Lithuanian Branch, branch code: 304870069, address: Konstitucijos ave. 21A, 03601 Vilnius, Lithuania (hereinafter – Luminor Bank).
2. With these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter – the Terms), Luminor Bank sets out the procedure and the rules for organizing the Draw. All registered participants must follow these Terms.
3.The campaign “Double Your Salary” will take place from 21st of March 2022 until 30th of June 2022 (inclusive) – this is the period when the participants may register and fulfil the conditions of the Draw specified herein in order to be eligible to win the Prize (as defined below). Total of three draws will take place:
a) April's draw (one winner will be drawn from all eligible participants who timely and properly fulfilled all conditions set out in clause 8 of these Terms from 2022-03-21 until 2022-04-30);
b) May's Draw (one winner will be drawn from all eligible participants who timely and properly fulfilled all conditions set out in clause 8 of these Terms from 2022-05-01 until 2022-05-31);
c) June's Draw (one winner will be drawn from all eligible participants who timely and properly fulfilled all conditions set out in clause 8 of these Terms from 2022-06-01 until 2022-06-30) (hereinafter – collectively the Draws, and individually the Draw).
4. All existing and new Luminor Bank customers can participate in the Draws.
5. The Draws are open for all eligible participants who, on the date of the registration, are residents of Republic of Lithuania and over 18 years old.
6. Employees of Luminor Group are not eligible to participate in the Draws.
7. Participant must be employed under a valid employment agreement. Pensioners can also participate, e.g., pension is also considered as a salary in the Draws.
8. To be eligible to participate in the Draws, the participant must (all of the following conditions must be satisfied):
a) have a valid employment agreement concluded with their employer;
b) have a bank account opened at Luminor Bank;
c) receive their salary in the bank account opened at Luminor Bank;
d) make at least 10 card payments (as described in Clause 9 of these Terms) per calendar month; and
e) register via the form on the campaign page luminor.lt/en/double-your-salary.
For instance, if the participant wishes to be eligible for the April's Draw, the all of the abovementioned conditions must be satisfied by no later than 2022-04-30 (inclusive).
9. For the purpose of the Draws and these Terms, the card payment shall mean payments made with participant’s card issued by Luminor Bank in physical stores, places of services or online and, for the avoidance of the doubt, it shall exclude regular transactions initiated via internet bank.
10. The order for fulfilling the conditions set out in Clause 8 above is not relevant for the Draws. Therefore, if the customer already receives their salary in the bank account opened at Luminor Bank and has already made 10 card payments, then in order to be eligible participant such customer must register for the Draw via the form on the campaign page to be eligible for the Prize;
11. Salary payments are regarded as payments where the description contains a clear reference to a regular income. For example: “Salary April 2022”, “DU April 2022” or similar, “Pension” etc. Luminor Bank reserves the right to decide, at its reasonable discretion, whether the description of the payment order is compliant with these Terms of the campaign. Luminor may require additional information from the eligible winner to properly determine whether the respective amount received in eligible winner’s account opened in Luminor Bank is the salary of such eligible winner.
12. The customer can participate after their first salary was received to the bank account opened at Luminor Bank.
13. Only one registration is needed in order to be eligible to win the following Draws, provided that other conditions are satisfied during the respective month. For instance, the participant who registered for the April Draw, is automatically eligible for the following Draws, provided that they have a bank account opened in Luminor Bank, still receive their salary in the bank account opened in Luminor Bank and has made at least 10 card payments during the respective month.
14. The prize of each Draw is equal to the monthly net salary (after taxes) of the eligible winner received during the particular month of the Draw, which shall not exceed 5,000 EUR (hereinafter – the Prize). For instance:
a) if the net salary of eligible winner received in such winner‘s Luminor Bank account during the particular month of the Draw is 1,000 EUR per month, the Prize shall be equal to one-time 1,000 EUR net payment.
b) if the net salary of eligible winner received in such winner‘s Luminor Bank account during the particular month of the Draw is 5,001 EUR per month or more, the Prize shall be equal to one-time 5,000 EUR net payment.
15. The Prize will be transferred to the eligible winner’s Luminor account (the same bank account to which the winner’s salary is transferred) within two weeks after contacting the winner.
16. Without prejudice to clause 11 of these Terms, the maximum Prize that could be won during each Draw is 5,000 EUR. Therefore, if the eligible winner’s monthly salary received during the particular month of the Draw exceeds this sum, the Prize shall be equal to 5,000 EUR net which shall be paid to such eligible winner’s bank account as winner’s Prize.
17. Any taxes related to the winning Prize sum will be covered by Luminor Bank. The eligible winner may be requested to provide additional personal data and information for the purpose of declaration of the value of the prize and payment of all related taxes and fees.
18. For each Draw one eligible winner will be drawn from the eligible participants in random order by using electronic means for such purpose reasonably selected by Luminor Bank. 2 designated Luminor employees will be drawing the winner. At the same time when the winner is drawn, two additional reserve winners will be drawn in accordance with clause 19 of these Terms. Reserve winners will be drawn in case the drawn winner is not eligible for the Prize or Luminor Bank is not able to get hold of such winner within three working days from the respective Draw. The reserve winners will be eligible for the Prize in the order drawn and provided that they have properly and timely satisfied the conditions specified in clause 8 of these Terms.
19. Each Draw will take place on the 1st working day of the following month after the previous month’s registrations:
a) April's Draw winner will be drawn on the 1st working day of May at [9:00] and announced on the 5th working day of May,
b) May's Draw winner will be drawn on the 1st working day of June at [9:00] and announced on the 5th working day of June
c) June's Draw winner will be drawn on the 2nd working day of July at [9:00] and announced on the 5th working day of July.
20. In case Luminor Bank is not able to get hold of the winner after trying to contact for three working days or in the reasonable opinion of Luminor Bank the participant is not eligible to participate and win the Draw (one or more conditions indicated in Clause 8 above have not been properly and/or timely fulfilled), a new winner will be selected from the reserve winner in the order drawn. If Luminor Bank is not able to get a hold of the winner and the reserve winners or if the winner and neither of the reserve winners are eligible to participate and win the Draw, additional drawing of the winner and two reserve winners will take place.
21. It is possible for a single person to participate and win in multiple Draws.
22. Luminor Bank has the right to and will announce the eligible winners on Luminor web page, campaign page as well as on social media. The winner of each Draw will be announced no later than by the 5th working day of the following month after the previous month’s registrations. The Prize winners will be notified in person by calling or sending an email or message to the email address or telephone number provided to Luminor Bank.
23. By registering to participate in the Draws, participants agree and consent that:
a) Luminor Bank AS will process and use their personal data for the purposes of organizing the Draws, determining the eligibility of the participant, identifying the winners, announcing the winners on Luminor Bank’s website and in other media channels, fulfilling the tax obligations related to the payment of the Prize; and
b) they have acquainted with these Terms and undertakes to abide by them;
c) if such participant is drawn as the winner of the Draw, participant’s name and surname will be publicly announced on Luminor Bank’s website, social media and other media channels.
24. Any additional costs related to the receipt of the Prize, which are not specified in these Terms, such as transport costs or telephone calls, are not covered.
25. The rights and obligations of Luminor Bank and the participants and/or eligible winners are specified only in these Terms of the Draw or the law. The information provided in any promotional materials with respect to the Draws is for informational purposes only.
26. Luminor Bank is not responsible for the consequences that occurred due to participant’s failure to follow and comply with these Terms.
27. Luminor Bank shall not be liable for the exclusion of the participant from the Draw and for not awarding the Prize in cases where the information provided by the participant is incorrect or inaccurate or for any other reason beyond the control of Luminor Bank.
28. The personal data of the participants shall be processed by Luminor Bank in accordance with Luminor Group Data retention and privacy policies which are available at: luminor.lt/en/processing-personal-data.
29. The participant has the right to withdraw from the Draw at any time or to refuse to accept the Prize, by submitting a written request to Luminor Bank.
30. In case of any unforeseen circumstances Luminor Bank reserves the right to cancel the campaign, the Draw(s) or amend these Terms by notifying eligible participants in advance and/or by announcing the news via campaign page.
31. All claims regarding the Draws shall be sent to Luminor Bank by post: Konstitucijos ave. 21A, 03601 Vilnius, Lithuania, or e-mail email: email@example.com. Luminor Bank shall review the claim and responds to it within 15 (fifteen) working days from the receipt of the claim. Any claims submitted after 31st July 2022 will not be considered and therefore automatically dismissed as without legal and factual grounds.
32. Additional information about the Draws is also available at firstname.lastname@example.org or +370 5 239 3444
33. If Terms are translated and available in English, Russian or other languages, the Terms in all cases are given priority in the Lithuanian language.