How to start working with a code generator?
When you log in with a code generator for the first time:
How to log in to the internet bank using the code generator?
- Click the Log in/Log off button
- When you see the NEW PIN message on the screen, enter a 5-symbol PIN you have designed
- When you see the PIN CONF message on the screen, enter the 5-symbol PIN you have created
- Remember that PIN code, as you will need it every time you switch on your code generator
You will need the :
How do I log in?
- Annex to your Internet bank agreement
- Code generator
1. Enter the DNB internet bank address https://ib.dnb.lt
in the browser window, or log in by clicking on the link in the top right corner of the page.
2. Enter your login
code from the Annex to the Internet bank agreement and click Log in.
3. Enter the one-off digit sequence generated by the generator in the field "Generator code". You will receive the one-off digit sequence in the following way:
- Switch on your code generator
- On the screen you will see a message “—— PIN”: enter the PIN code you have created when you switched your code generator on for the first time, or the code to which you changed the code last
- Having entered a correct PIN code, you will see on the screen a message “APPLI-“, then press 1
- An 8-digit code will appear on the screen – enter the code in the internet bank field “Generator code”
Read the code generator user manual