7 steps to take to your new home
- Idea. Each idea starts with the dreams about something own: my own room, my own bathroom or kitchen, my family home, my summer house. Each idea needs a plan for its step-by-step implementation. Experienced lending consultants will prepare a customized funding plan.
- Opportunities. To receive a loan you must have a regular and predictable income, a positive credit history and an income/expense ratio that allows you to make new commitments.
- Solutions. We will help to plan yours dream. You may be interested in our partners offers. Our lending officers will advise you during the housing acquisition financing process.
- Funding offer. It is easier to choose a home, if you are aware of your finances, comprehend the real estate market trends and know what to keep in mind when choosing the home. After finding a suitable property and filling out the loan application the bank will assess your ability to borrow and will make a loan proposal in the case of a favorable decision. After obtaining the offer you most likely will have further questions – when, where, what documents must be submitted? – but everything will be simplified due to assistance of a reliable and professional lending consultant.
- Loan approval. Housing loan must be a well-considered decision. We care about first-rate customer experience, and therefore the lending officer will thoroughly explain the loan terms and conditions, guide you through the sequence of actions, procedures and requested documents.
- Agreement. Lending consultant will guide you in every next move, will explain loan agreements terms and conditions and the disbursement procedure. Lending consultant will guide you through documents.
- Loan repayment. We will be near if you will need support during repayment. Loan agreement means an obligation to repay the loan over the entire repayment period. To simplify the loan instalment procedure they will be automatically withheld from the customer’s account in the bank. To avoid any issues, the best solution is to secure regular transfer of needed for pay credit installment income to your bank account.
Typical example of a housing loan
Loan amount: EUR 60,000
Contract duration: 30 years
Variable annual interest rate: 2.4%
Monthly instalment: EUR 233.96
Contract fee: EUR 300
Mortgage registration fee for State Enterprise Centre of Registers: EUR 31.28
Total amount paid by the borrower: EUR 84,558.62
Number of instalments: 360
instalments paid monthly
Annual percentage rate of charge: 2.47%
Pledged collateral must be insured. Notary fees, real estate evaluation and insurance costs are not known to the bank and therefore are not included in the overall annual percentage rate of charge.
Your loan is guaranteed against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments.